Hard job making a playlist out of the 60 or so songs of that exact length.Why? WHY NOT I SAY! I came to the number due in large part to a math fail. There you have it.
Made a pretty remarkable set, once I trimmed the list and organized the tracks. BEHOLD:
- Mercy Street – Peter Gabriel
- Hard Habit To Break – Chicago
- How Much I Feel – Ambrosia
- Praying For Time – George Michael
- I Guess That’s Why They Call It The Blues – Elton John
- Only You – Harry Connick, Jr.
- Escapade – Janet Jackson
- Ramblin’ Man – The Allman Brothers Band
- Island World – Hiroshima
- Head – Prince
- Jack-A-Lynn – Jethro Tull
- Let Me Take You Home Tonight – Boston
- Heartbeat – Wham!
- Little Tin God – Don Henley
- Meadows – Joe Walsh
- My Life – Billy Joel