Admittedly, Night Guy was a response to a changing circumstance and search for companionship outside of the traditional paradigm. While he was a fun and exciting fellow, he was not sustainable. I have sen now that some contortion is good, but too much compromises integrity.
This album centers its themes on the insanity, bizarre and inexplicably unique way I manifest my persona in this otherwise tranquil world. The motifs include hasty sex, strange comparisons, odd quirks, depression, fanaticism and balance (eventually).
I feel like this very-closely parallels my current mood and temperament. Have at with the exposition!
Mood Album: Spunk-Rocket Poof Station
Length: 75 minutes
- Gemini Dream – The Moody Blues
- Paparazzi – Lady Gaga
- Wild Sex (In The Working Class)
- Something About You – Boston
- Beds Are Burning – Midnight Oil
- Whiskey In The Jar – Metallica
- Spiderwebs – No Doubt
- Listen Like Thieves – INXS
- Cold As Ice – Foreigner
- Living Dead Girl – Rob Zombie
- Asleep The Snow Came Flying – Tim Story
- Broken Wings – Mr. Mister
- Turn To Stone – Electric Light Orchestra
- Harden My Heart – Quatrerflash
- Praying For Time – George Michael
- In Between Days – The Cure
- South City Midnight Lady – The Doobie Brothers
- Back On The Chain Gang – The Pretenders