I looks like pathetic, floundering Bangle-Doof at 1-7 is going to pull off the upset. I’m dismayed.
- A. McCutchen tore his ACL on my first game day. Total column points of .25
- M. Brantley went to DH most of the time which nets no fielding stats.
- M. Osuna imploded and blew a save
- A. Chapman imploded and blew a save
- B. Snell also forgot he had arms on his first start of the week (but rebounded in the second).
- I had one pitching win in 4 starts
The margin is close to 40 as today’s final scoring window draws to a close. I see very few chances for redemption but it’s not out of the question. My win streak comes to an end most likely against crap crappy crap town USA. Booooo. BOOOOOOOO!
I will be making some thoughtful waiver moves. L. Giolito payed out nearly 40 by himself this game week which I was happy about. J. Bell was also a great pick up. I’ll be thinking long and hard about how to defeat FaceWaster V.